Exciting New Class Announcements
Eight Ways to Make This the Healthiest Year of Your Life
Our first class of the New Year will be held on Tuesday, January 28th at 6:30pm at Gonstead Spine Institute. It will help you start the year out the right way by guiding you toward the those things that can add directly to your health and steer you away from those that will deplete your health. It is entitled, "Eight Ways to Make This the Healthiest Year of Your Life!" During this lecture we will discuss several issues that you must confront if you want to maintain optimal health this year, including:
- What types of food should I be eating?
- Should I be taking supplements (and what types)?
- How is stress affecting my health and what can I do about it?
- Would a detox or cleanse be beneficial and if so, what type?
- Are there alternatives to costly (to your pocket and your health) medications?
- What is EMR and how is it affecting me?
- What role does exercise have in my health and what is best for me?
- How can I take better care of my musculoskeletal and nervous systems?
Hippocrates was quoted as saying, "A wise man out to realize that health is his most valuable possession." His statement is as pertinent now as it was over 2400 years ago. This presentation is a must for anyone looking to change the course of their health. Learn four things you must "stop" doing and four things you must "start" doing to reach optimal health and well being. Lets work together to make this the Healthiest Year of Your Life!
"A Raw Vegan Experience" presented by Haley Cloud
Make sure to mark your calendars for this exciting event. I am happy to be able to have Haley Cloud of "Living Raw by Grace" join us for this presentation and food demonstration which I'm sure will be entertaining, enlightening and tasty!
This presentation will help you to incorporate more and more fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds into your lifestyle. Learn more about raw foods and their healing properties as we gather together to make delicious, yet incredibly simple dishes. Are you interested in learning how to lose weight permanently, how to cure chronic diseases, and how to feel and look your best? Come and ask all the questions you can think of, receive applicable information that will help you to incorporate more raw foods into your life, and be inspired to a healthier you! You will walk away from these classes with several recipes in your pocket, as well as firsthand knowledge as to how to prepare them, along with a better understanding of health and how to improve your own. The night will feature:
- Haley explaining how and why she became a Raw Vegan.
- A sampling of SIX dishes: Nacho Cheeze, Hummus, Crudités,
- Orange UnChicken, Apple Pie & A Pinky Smoothie!
- A demonstration of Orange UnChicken – a dish that is so good you will want to lick your plates clean!
- Applicable knowledge and motivation for your own health journey.