EIGHT WAYS TO MAKE THIS THE HEALTHIEST YEAR OF YOUR LIFE
Date: Wednesday, January 27th
Where: Gonstead Spine Institute
Hippocrates was quoted as saying, “A wise man ought to realize that health is his most valuable possession.” His statement is as pertinent now as it was over 2400 years ago. This presentation is a must for anyone looking to change the course of their health. Learn 4 things you must “stop” doing and 4 things you must “start” doing to reach optimal health and well being.
During this lecture we will discuss several issues that you must confront if you want to maintain optimal health this year. Here is a list of some of the topics we will be covering.
- What types of food should I be eating?
- Should I be taking supplements?
- How is stress affecting my health?
- Do I need to do some sort of cleansing?
- Alternatives to costly medications.
- What is EMR and how is it affecting me?
- The role that exercise has regarding health.
- The musculoskeletal and nervous systems.
I look forward to seeing you at this class. Bring a friend or family member so you can work together to “Make this the Healthiest Year of Your Life!”