Blood Sugar Blues
Don't let the name of Dr. Timko's next Life Enhancement Lecture fool you. Yes, "Blood Sugar Blues" is about managing blood sugar issues whether it be Diabetes, Hypoglycemia, Hyperglycemia or Pre-Diabetes but there is more to it than that. We need to be aware that although these diseases are all blood sugar disorders, they also can adversely affect fat and protein metabolism. This often leads to a variety of other very serious conditions detrimental to our health. New technology has allowed for much better diagnosis and treatment of these diseases. However, the key to slowing down the “Blood Sugar Epidemic” does not lie in better diagnosis and treatment but with better strategies to prevent these problems in the first place. We will be discussing these strategies as well as the cause, diagnosis and holistic treatment protocols for all the “Blood Sugar Blues.”
Are You Experiencing These or Other Similar Symptoms or Conditions
- Cravings for Sweets or Caffeine
- Sudden Fatigue Relieved by Eating
- Mental Confusion
- Headaches or Pain Around the Eyes
- Irritability, Especially Before Meals
- Dizziness or Shakiness
- Hungry Between Meals
- Excessive Appetite/Eat When Nervous
- Heart Palpitates if Meals Missed
- Awake a Few Hours After Asleep
If you, a family member or friend has been experiencing any of these symptoms, or if you just want to learn more regarding the effects refined sugars and processed foods have on our health, then this is the lecture for you.
This class is being held on Tuesday, December 1th at 6:15 pm at Gonstead Spine Institute. Call now at 602-973-1630 to reserve a spot or sign up at the front desk.
Adding Years to Your Life and Life to Your Years
We must learn to treat our bodies like the temples that they are. This presentation is a must for anyone looking to change the course of their health. Learn the habits and characteristics necessary to create abundant health. By taking responsibility for your own health and implementing these healthy habits, you can make the changes necessary to add life to your years!
During this lecture we will discuss several issues that you must address if you want to create abundant health and vitality.
- What types of food should I be eating?
- Should I be taking supplements?
- How can I reduce the negative effects of stress?
- Do I need to do some sort of cleansing/detox?
- Are there alternatives to costly medications?
- What type of exercise should I be doing?
- How does musculoskeletal and nervous system function affect my health?
This class is being held at PORA on Tuesday, December 9th at 9:00am. Please contact PORA for information on attending at: 623-584-4288